- CNC technology gives high speed accuracy
- Superior cut quality
- Suitable for small to large volumes
CNC Laser Cutting
Material Maxium Size is 3000 mm x 1500 mm
Mild Steel (CR4,HR4,S235,S275,S355 and others on request) 0.5mm to 20.0mm
Stainless Steel - 304,316,430,1.4003 (brushed,scotch bright,bright annealed, polished,2b,hr4) 0.5mm to 12.0mm
Aluminium 0.5mm to 6.0mm
Galvanised 0.7mm to 3.0mm
Zintec 0.7mm to 3.0mm
Continuous investment in the latest laser cutting technology allows highly accurate cutting of a range of metals in thicknesses from 0.5mm to 20mm and in sheet sizes of up to 3m x 1.5m.
Our state of the art equipment can cut complex shapes maintaining an extremely high tolerance on anything from small batches to large production runs.
With no tooling costs, rapid set-up and the minimum of manual handling our laser cutting service provides a highly efficient, cost effective solution.
Furthermore, the superior cut quality means that no finishing is required.
For details on our laser cutting equipment click here
See how CNC Laser Cutting works
|FO 3015 4KW
- Flying optic head.
- High speed pallet change.
- 4KW osilator.
- Water assist cutting head.
- ECO cut high efficiency cutting system.
- Tower system for light out’s cutting facility.
- Tower system with 18 tonne capacity.
- 900 cutting condition database