- Latest CAD/CAM technology
- High speed accuracy
- Efficient, cost effective process designed for maximum yield
Material Maxium Size is 2500 mm x 1270 mm with out reposition
Material Maxium Size is 4000 mm x 1270 mm with reposition
Mild Steel (CR4,HR4,S235,S275,S355 and others on request) 0.5mm to 3.0mm
Stainless Steel - 304,316,430,1.4003 (brushed,scotch bright,bright annealed, polished,2b,hr4) 0.5mm to 3.0mm
Aluminium 0.5mm to 3.0mm
Galvanised 0.7mm to 3.0mm
Zintec 0.7mm to 3.0mm
Rapid processing speeds, a high level of accuracy and low operating costs make our CNC punching capability an efficient, cost effective option for large or small batch production runs.
CAD/CAM technology allows us to optimise the number of components that can be produced from a single sheet creating maximum value for your product.
In addition our CNC punching machinery can create a range of formed features such as louvres, dimples or even embossed logos, removing the need to add extra processes.
Punching can be carried out on a comprehensive choice of materials to suit your specific requirement, in thicknesses ranging from 0.5mm to 3.0mm and sheet sizes of up to 4 metres in length.
Maximum material size is 2500 mm x 1270 mm without reposition
Maximum material size with reposition is 4000 mm x 1270 mm
See how CNC Punching works
|Vipros 2510 King
- High speed axes giving 128 m / min travel achieving unparalleled processing.
- 18T punching capacity.
- 33 station triple track turret allows for standard configuration of commonly used tools.
- Air blow system for slug ejection and tooling life extion.
- Programmable ram stroke allows for high quality, flexible forming operations.
- Brush table for quieter and scratch free operation.
- Maximum sheet size 2500mm x 1270mm bed size with no reposition
- Maximum sheet size 4000mm x 1270mm with reposition.